Secondary Title can be installed either through the dashboard or manually.
Use WordPress' built-in plugin installer if you have not downloaded the plugin as a .zip file.
- Log in to your website's dashboard by adding
/wp-admin/to the site URL and entering the login credentials of your administrator account.
- In the left navigation panel, move your mouse over Plugins and select Add New.
- In the top right corner of the page, enter
Secondary Titleinto the search bar and wait until WordPress has loaded the search results.
- Click Install Now and wait until the plugin has been downloaded.
- Hit Activate to, well, activate the plugin.
- Navigate to Settings → Secondary Title to access the plugin's settings page and adjust the plugin according to your needs.
If you have downloaded the .zip file of the plugin, follow these steps:
- Download the latest version of Secondary Title as a .zip archive and extract it.
- Use your FTP client (e.g. FileZilla, Transmit) to log in in to your web server where WordPress has been installed.
- Upload the extracted files from the .zip archive to the folder
- Log in to your dashboard and activate the plugin under the menu item Plugins.
Note: If you encounter any problems during the installation process, please read the corresponding chapter in the WordPress Codex.